Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Sales and Repairs
Dyson Vacuum Advantages
If you’re in the market for a bagless vacuum, Dyson vacuums will out-perform any other bagless vacuum brand. Dyson vacuums offer:
- Great for cleaning hardwood floors or low-nap carpet.
- Great, easy-to-use vacuum if allergies and asthma aren’t a concern.
- Handy vacuums that come in a variety of styles.
- Life-long vacuum filters.
- Convenient, local support and repair center.
- Warranties for 5 years (as long as the problem is a manufactured defect.)
Why Buy your Dyson at Midwest Vacuums?
Dyson vacuums are available in just about any big box store. These vacuums are easy to find and in high demand. However, only Midwest Vacuums offers excellent customer service when you buy a Dyson vacuum.
Midwest Vacuums carries the entire Dyson product line of vacuums. We provide additional benefits to our Dyson customers:
- Our prices are the same as found in large department stores.
- We manage your warranty and ensure you receive any repairs you may need – no questions asked.
- Skip the “Customer Support” calls, and come directly to us.
- We’re Lee’s Summit’s Dyson Repair Center. We order the parts directly, and fix and clean your vacuum.
- We offer a “loaner vacuum” program so if your Dyson needs fixed, you’re not out a vacuum.
Midwest Vacuums is your KC Dyson Repair Center
Dyson works with Midwest Vacuums at both of our locations. If your Dyson needs fixed or tuned up, bring it to one of our two locations: downtown Lee’s Summit or Waldo area of Kansas City. We’ll order the parts, do the repair and check the warranty for you. We’ll make sure to clean your machine and return it to you as if it were new.
If you’re a Midwest Vacuums customer, there are typically no questions asked when it comes to your Dyson repair. We’ll have your record on file and be able to easily work with Dyson and get your vacuum fixed ASAP.
Contact Us with any questions about your Dyson or Dyson Repair.