Cyclo-UV air purifier
Most of us spend much of our time indoors. The air that we breathe in our homes, in schools, and in offices can put us at risk for health problems. Some pollutants can be chemicals, gases, and living organisms like mold and pests.
In line with our mission to make your environment healthier, the Cyclo Vac family now offers an air purifier that use ultraviolet light, a proven technology that eliminates 99% of pollutants in the home. In today’s increasingly well-insulated homes, less fresh air gets in from outside, which means bacteria can develop and circulate indoors. Air exchangers and ventilation systems just don’t cut it. But when ultraviolet light is used in an air purification system, it neutralizes microscopic particles and provides safe, clean air throughout the home.
The Cyclo-UV air purifier is the perfect “hybrid” of all air purifers
- It has one filter that has 3 stages:
- Pre-filter for larger particles
- Activated carbon filter
- High performance HEPA H13 filter (filters particles up to 99.75%
- Ultraviolet light (UVL)-which is a well known killer of air borne viruses
- Ion-feature which will electical charge the air and neutralize invisable particles
- This product will exchange the air 1x per hour of 1,545 ft.
The benefit of this product:
- Prevention of allergies
- The fight against asthma
- Elimination of micro dust and mites
- Reduction of household odors
- Neutralization of viruses and bacteria contained in the ambient air
Airborne particles, bacteria, chemical products, stubborn odors, allergens, animal odors, food & cooking smells, mold, mites, cigerate smell, bathroom odor and viruses.
What does all this mean?
HEPA-High Efficient Particular Arrest. The filter in this product fitlers down to 99.75% (HEPA 13). Some HEPA filters are less effecient and some more efficient. All HEPA filters have corresponding numbers which will tell you what their effectiveness is.
Ultraviolet (UV) lamp is a fluorescent bulb that sends out ultraviolet rays. It can be used to sterilize an environment without altering its properties.
Ionization-Ionization further purifies the air by electrically charging air molecules, the ions capture the microparticles that the filter cannot capture.
Particular matter (PM) This refers to the size of suspended particles in the atmosphere and is measured in microns.
ACH ( air changes per hour) an ACH rating indicates how many times per hours an air purifier can exchange the air in a room
Smart App-Convenient control and monitoring of ambiant air both at home & work with the Tuya smart app (avaiable on Apple store & Google play).
UVC light-Additional air cleaning using a slectable ultraviolet light.
Night mode-ultra quiet operation and dimmable panel.
PM Sensor-recognizes particles up to 2.5 micron in size.
Ionization-More than 3 million/cc negative ion power.
HEPA H13 filter-High efficiency air particular filter, effective in capturing dust, smoke, pollen and other allergens in the air. It filters 99.95% of particles.
Filtration & UV Light
- The Cyclo UV has 3 stages of filtration: prefilter, activated filter and a high performance HEPA H13 filter.
- By using UVC ultraviolet rays, it attachs the micro-organisms at the molecular level.
- The activated carbon fitler helps degrade volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and odors.
- It emits negative ions which further purify the air by electrically charging the air molecules.