The Dyson vacuum cleaner is one of the world’s most popular upright vacuums sold in the US market. If you were to ask ten people if they ever heard of Dyson, they would know exactly what it was. In fact, out of those same ten people, 4 to 5 of them would probably own one or two. Dyson has quickly become the “Hoover” brand of the 21 st century. It is a very attractive product that is sold out of most retail chains across America. With all of this being said, if you want to protect your investment you still need to do routine maintenance depending upon your frequency of use and lifestyle. Just remember anything will normally last, but will it clean like it should? Dyson by far is the most popular vacuum cleaner that we service.
The Midwest Vacuum difference:
- Our Lawrence, KS & Lee’s Summit, Mo locations have been the authorized service center for Dyson for the past 7 years
- When we do a complete service on a Dyson vacuum cleaner, we take apart the entire Dyson vacuum
- We clean or replace the Dyson brush roll, roller bearings and, belts
- We soak the Dyson vacuum in detergent to degrease it from the normal dirt that builds up in the cyclone departments
- We replace Dyson filters if necessary
- We completely reassemble the Dyson vacuum piece by piece
- Test the Dyson vacuum to ensure it is restored back to former self
- This service by a trained technician normally takes 1-3 hours to complete
Dyson vacuums are known for the ease of use, bagless canisters and strong suction. Dyson vacuums are the best bagless vacuums on the market.
Dyson Vacuum Advantages
If you’re in the market for a bagless vacuum, Dyson vacuums will out-perform any other bagless vacuum brand. Dyson vacuums offer:
- Great for cleaning hardwood floors or low-nap carpet.
- Great, easy-to-use vacuum if allergies and asthma aren’t a concern.
- Handy vacuums that come in a variety of styles.
- Life-long vacuum filters.
- Convenient, local support and repair center.
- Warranties for 5 years (as long as the problem is a manufactured defect.)
Why Buy your Dyson at Midwest Vacuums?
Dyson vacuums are available in just about any big box store. These vacuums are easy to find and in high demand. However, only Midwest Vacuums offers excellent customer service when you buy a Dyson vacuum.
Midwest Vacuums carries the entire Dyson product line of vacuums. We provide additional benefits to our Dyson customers:
- Our prices are the same as found in large department stores.
- We manage your warranty and ensure you receive any repairs you may need – no questions asked.
- Skip the “Customer Support” calls, and come directly to us.
- We’re Lee’s Summit’s Dyson Repair Center. We order the parts directly, and fix and clean your vacuum.
- We offer a “loaner vacuum” program so if your Dyson needs fixed, you’re not out a vacuum.
Midwest Vacuums is your KC Dyson Repair Center
Dyson works with Midwest Vacuums at our locations. If your Dyson needs fixed or tuned up, bring it to one of our two locations: downtown Lee’s Summit or Waldo area of Kansas City. We’ll order the parts, do the repair and check the warranty for you. We’ll make sure to clean your machine and return it to you as if it were new.
If you’re a Midwest Vacuums customer, there are typically no questions asked when it comes to your Dyson repair. We’ll have your record on file and be able to easily work with Dyson and get your vacuum fixed ASAP.