The Dyson vacuum cleaner is one of the world’s most popular upright vacuums sold in the US market. Dyson has quickly become the “Hoover” brand of the 21 st century. It is a very attractive product that is sold out of most retail chains across America.
With all of this being said, if you want to protect your investment you still need to do routine maintenance depending upon your frequency of use and lifestyle. Just remember anything will normally last, but will it clean like it should?
The Midwest Vacuum difference:
- Our Lawrence, Olathe & Lee’s Summit locations have been the authorized service center for Dyson for the past 10 years
- When we do a complete service on a Dyson vacuum cleaner, you can choose to have a complete service or just fix whatever is broken.
- We clean or replace the Dyson brush roll, roller bearings and, belts
- We soak the Dyson vacuum in detergent to degrease it from the normal dirt that builds up in the cyclone departments
- We replace Dyson filters if necessary
- We completely reassemble the Dyson vacuum piece by piece
- Test the Dyson vacuum to ensure it is restored back to former self
- This service is completed by a trained technician
Dyson Vacuum Advantages
If you’re in the market for a bagless vacuum, Dyson vacuums will out-perform any other bagless vacuum brand. Dyson vacuums offer:
- Great for cleaning hardwood floors or low-nap carpet.
- Great, easy-to-use vacuum if allergies and asthma aren’t a concern.
- Handy vacuums that come in a variety of styles.
- Life-long vacuum filters.
- Convenient, local support and repair center.
- Warranties for 5 years (as long as the problem is a manufactured defect.)
Midwest Vacuums is your Kansas City Dyson repair center
Dyson works with Midwest Vacuums at our locations. If your Dyson needs fixed or tuned up, bring it to one of our two locations: downtown Lee’s Summit or Waldo area of Kansas City. We’ll order the parts, do the repair and check the warranty for you. We’ll make sure to clean your machine and return it to you as if it were new.
If you’re a Midwest Vacuums customer, there are typically no questions asked when it comes to your Dyson repair. We’ll have your record on file and be able to easily work with Dyson and get your vacuum fixed ASAP.